Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My ride to work...

I've been meaning to blog about my ride to work. Everyday as I drive to Mountain View, I pass by a brand new Google soccer field. This field is about a couple of months old and I still remember the first week when the field was complete, there were 20-30 geese enjoying their new home. Of course that wasn't the intent of the field. Then one day, out of nowhere, I saw this monster-sized rodent and no geese! It caught my eyes that I had to do a double-take. Then I thought to myself - ah, UNAGI (quote from Friends)

The Google Soccer Field - Can you smell that fresh grass?
2008-11-21 Ride to Work

There were two giant rodents!
2008-11-21 Ride to Work-3

It looks quite real! I was a bit scared when I was snapping this photo.
2008-11-21 Ride to Work-5b


I also love to drive through my company's business complex, especially during fall when red leaves are everywhere. Who needs to go to the east coast to witness fall foliage.

2008-11-21 Ride to Work-18

2008-11-21 Ride to Work-10

1 comment:

snoopyjoanne said...

yeah right. rodent shmodent.

Followers

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive