Saturday, May 31, 2008

One Happy Dodger!

This weekend proves that I am a trustworthy friend and a proven dog owner as I am now Dodger's emergency contact while Shirin and Steve are traveling. It got me started thinking about Dodger and how much he has grown this past year.

I still remember the first time I met Dodger, an innocent little pup that was no bigger than the size of my keyboard. He apparently ate some funky food that night 'cause he farted practically every 5 minutes. I think that's how his "stinky" nickname came about. And I specifically remember asking Steve, "Do dogs fart?"

Here are several pictures of Dodger that I dug out of my vault:

2007-08-06 Shirin-Steve-Dodger (7)

2007-08-06 Shirin-Steve-Dodger (9)

Dodger is probably one of the quickest learners I've met. It does help when he is a super food-motivated.

One Happy Dodger!
Fast-forward to this month and my favorite shot of Dodger. His expression is so genuine, and as you can see, he loves the beach.

2 comments:

jenny said...

awwwww... dodger was so tiny when he was a puppy! hard to believe that was from last august!

Carol said...

dodger is huge now! what a jolly pooch. i'm glad he was not so...erm...stinky, when i met him!

Followers

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive