Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Delicious Resolution!

One of my 2009 resolutions that I am really exciting about is to do more cooking, and of course take pictures of my dishes.

For those that don't know, I love to cook. Maybe it's because my first love at school was chemistry, and cooking reminds me a lot of chemisty (mixing, heating, burning, and ah yes, explosion!) And besides cooking, I LOVE to eat. Being a Fob, we eat anything and everything. My rule has always been: "if it's on the menu, I'll eat it." So my cooking resolution is a win for my cooking passion and a win for my stomach!

Oh, come to think of it, I guess Sally is a lot like me. She loves food and eats anything and everything. Like daughter, like father! I just hope no one starts calling me "chunky monkey". =(


Here is my first dish of 2009: Sichuan Beef Noodle Soup

1 comment:

snoopyjoanne said...

nice resolution! i will be over at your house a lot sampling the goodies. i'm bummed i missed out on the first dish of 2009.

Followers

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive