Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jenny's eyes are EYE-Okay!


Finally, after many years of contemplating, Jenny decided to have LASIK surgery. She went to see Dr. Edward Manche at Stanford Eye Laser Center and we were in and out of there in less than 45 minutes on surgery day. We didn't even have to pay for parking. They were nice enough to allow me to take some pictures and so here are some...

Smiling pre-surgery





Jenny's eye through the monitor


The tech putting in some eye drops



Putting on face masks in preparation for the surgery



All done! Jenny giving us the Eye-Okay sign!

To take care of my wife after surgery, I surprised her with Dim Sum from Joy Luck.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my gosh! That's awesome Jenny! I hope you're doing well and that your eyes are healing well also! Did you get custom LASIK w/intralase?

snoopyjoanne said...

good job andy! happy healing jenny!!!

Carol said...

impressive photodocumentation of the event! congrats jenny! and the dim sum looks yum (good job, andy)

jenny said...

Thanks Karen. I was pretty excited about it. The first few surgery photos are of the intralase and the last ones are of the wavefront lasik itself. I have to say it's pretty amazing to be able to see the clock in the morning!

Newt said...

yeah!! Jenny can see 20/20!

Followers

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive