Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Messer becomes the Messee

A few weeks ago, my coworkers decorated my cube with the Little Mermaid theme for my 30th birthday. As promised in my blog entry, I turned the table on Kelly this week and we decorated her cube in a scary Pirate theme. We felt that Pirates are a fitting representation of Kelly. She casts fear on people; sometimes even our boss is scared of her. Being in Finance, money and treasures are no stranger to her. And best of all, Kelly loves to shoot things (like her Nerf gun), so we gave her a pirate gun along with her decorations. Ironically, I am typically on the receiving end of her shooting. =(















Here's Birthday Pirate Kelly!


The Finance group working the mustaches and patches!

No comments:

Followers

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive